The digestive system plays an essential role in maintaining whole body health. As we know, the digestive system helps us in providing the nutrients to be absorbed in the body. The road to health is paved with a good digestive system. If your digestive system is not working properly, it will result in many health-related problems. Take this magical digestive syrup and forget about your health issues.
It is indeed great having a digestive syrup that helps you in several ways.
The health benefits of this wondrous syrup are:
• It helps in the digestion of the complex food and makes them available to the body.
• It supports the healing of the walls of the digestive tract.
• It helps in treating stomach problems like diarrhea, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome.
• It helps in treating the inflammation of the digestive tract like ulcerative colitis.
• It stimulates the production of bile and supports liver health.
• It helps in killing the stomach worms, parasites, bacteria, bugs to promote healthy digestion.
• It provides strong immunity to the body.
• It helps in reducing skin issues like acne.
So if you are facing an adverse digestive problem, give a try to this mesmeric digestive syrup which will erase all of your worries.
So what are you still looking for? Get yours today!
Dandelion Root improves appetite, soothes digestive ailments, reduces inflammation, and promotes digestion.
Gentian helps in digestive disorders such as loss of appetite, fullness, and flatulence.
Horsetail has an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and astringent property which proves to be beneficial for digestive health.
Burdock contains inulin a prebiotic fiber which helps in improving digestion.
Slippery Elm is effective for constipation, diarrhea, urinary tract infection, and irritable bowel syndrome.
Marshmallow helps in digestive problems like ulcer, heartburn, and constipation.
Fennel helps in relaxing the muscles of the digestive system and stimulates digestion.
Take 1 tsp 3x daily. Or place into a cup of hot water and enjoy with lemon
Dandelion, Horsetail. Burdock, Boldo Gentian, Ginger, Fennel, Eluethero, Marshmallow, Wormwood, Cardamom, Slippery Elm, Black Walnut Hulls, Honey, Water, and Alcohol
Size: 4 oz