- Components in thyme oil also makes it act as an anti-bacterial. This inhibits bacterial growth within and outside of the body. It kills bacteria as well as keeps them away from the organs in the body.
- Thyme essential oil also acts as a Tonic. It tones up the circulatory system, heart, digestive system, nervous system, muscles, and skin while fortifying them and boosting the immune system.
- Thyme oil is a great expectorant. Helps those suffering from colds and coughs. Helps relieve infections that cause cough and cold and drains congestion.
- Great in combating intestinal parasites. Thyme oil can kill round worms, tape worms maggots.
- Thyme is antispasmodic which means that this essential oil helps to alleviate spasms or excessive involuntary contractions that may take place a different places along the body.
- Thyme oil is a diuretic, it increases urination and helps in the removal of toxins from the body. Being a stimulant, it also stimulates or activates circulation.
- Thyme oil is great for anyone dealing with low blood pressure. The oil can normal blood pressure by raising it which is just as important as lowering it.
- Females are also supported. Thyme oil can bring relief from obstructed and painful menstruation, irregular periods and premature menopause.
- Thyme oil has the power to makes scars and other ugly spots on your body vanish. These include the surgical marks, marks left by accidental injuries, acne, pox, measles, and sores.
- Thyme oil acts as a memory booster and an antidepressant. It also helps to increase concentration.
10 Benefits Of Essential Thymol, Thyme Oil
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
The Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT, is a psychological acupressure technique. It is a form of psychological acupressure, based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, but without the invasiveness of needles. Instead, simple tapping with the fingertips is used to input kinetic energy onto specific meridians on the head and chest while you think about your specific problem - whether it is a traumatic event, an addiction, pain, etc. -- and voice positive affirmations. Heres a video with Brad Yates that will help you Tap into Vibrant Health
Did you know exercising a few times a week can help boost your immunity? We’ve all heard that exercise or movement can help bring the body into balance, but how exactly does it help the immune system? Here are a few theories: